Citação | John Dies @ the End de David Wong

by - abril 20, 2018

     


"Other late-night customers brushed past me and cast quick, stealthy glances my way, looking at the crazy man with the beard stubble and the ruffled dark hair. But they didn't see what I saw, I was sure of that.
No, they saw the happy clown with his arms spread wide, one leg cocked at a forty-five-degree angle with one red floppy clown shoe tipped up into the air, big smile spread across his red-and-white face, welcoming paying customers into his burguer factory. I remembered it from the last hundred times I had been there.
What I saw at the moment, was a clown standing there with his gut split raggedly open, as if cut with a dull utility razor. He was - how can I put this delicately? In this perfect rendered and shaded cartoon he was using his own with-gloved hands to feed a rope of his own intestines into his mouth.
Detailed. Yes. It was very, very detailed."


John Dies @ The End
David Wong

Acho que poderás gostar de...

0 comments